- Text Book: Operating Systems: Design and Implementation, by Tanenbaum and Woodhull
- Presentations: Review Minix3 sources and writing documentation about its implementation
- Optional Projects:
- ~~Project2 (CANCELED)~~
- Google Group ( For discussing and Qestions ) :
- You should select a group up to two.
- As i mentioned above, a specific source file (.c) and its relevent topic in Minix3 are given to you, So you should review the code and check all the codes and calls, Then you write a documentation about its work and implementation. Obviously you can use Web and source's comments.
- You may take presentation about what you do.
- 20% of any project's point always dedicated to documentation. So document anything along coding or ...
- ~~-5% of any project's point for each day you are late.~~
- I absolutely prefer to have partial-working project than no project at all.
- you can use Google group i listed above to ask your questions or discuss about your work with your classmates. I always try to answer your questions but please first of all check your question or problem on Web.